Blog 7: An Interesting Hobby/ free-time activity you have



Hi everyone! 👋≧◉á´¥◉≦

My favorite free-time activity is reading, I hope you don't think it's a boring pastime or cliché, but I love reading, I read all kinds of genres. from terror, youth romance, fantasy, poetry, biographies, art, esotericism, among others.

(My bookshelf)

Although I haven't read these genres in a few years now, I'm now hooked on homoerotic books. I read about 29 books a week, although they are not such long books, they are about 190 or 220 pages each, sometimes they are less. My favorite writers of this genre are Stormy Gleen, Joyee Flynn, Lynn Hagen, Shea Balik, Marcy Jacks, Olivia Black, among others.

I entered this genre reading adaptations of certain books with couples from some musical bands, now it's been so long that I don't remember exactly what book was the first one I read adapted, but if I remember some of the books that came after I already settled down reading this genre, like Alessandra Hazard's "Straight Guys" series or Lynn Hagen's "Brac Pack" saga.

Now everything I read is homoerotic, from the time I wake up until I fall asleep, I read these kinds of books, I think it somehow became an obsession, now I can´t read romantic books of heterosexual couples without feeling strange.

("Straight Guys" series, Alessandra Hazard)
(The first 3 books of "Brac pack", Lynn Hagen)

Of course, I sometimes read manga, my favorite genres are horror and yaoi. My favorite manga artists are Nakamura Asumiko and Junji Ito.

                
                     ("Utsubora", Nakamura Asumiko.)
("Hellstar Remina", Junji Ito.)

Comentarios

  1. I love what you read!
    ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ your bookshelf looks so pretty and Junji Ito is great!<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love read manga too, sometimes the same genre as you xDD

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music

Blog 5: My Future Job