Blog 1: A country I would like to visit
Hi everyone or should I say konnichiwa!
Well Japan
is the place I would most like to go, I am a fan of the creations that come
from this country, especially anime and manga. I think that if at some point I
have a chance to go, I would carry an empty suitcase just so I could bring all
the manga I can find.
![]() |
| ( I will be in this section surely 😌) |
Of course, I would also like to go to tourist places like Gotofuji Temple, known for being full of Maneki Neko (lucky cats) or visit Tashirojima island also known as Cat Island, where there are many places to interact and worship cats!
![]() | ||
(Gotofuji Temple)
|
I almost
forget to mention Harajuku! the famous neighborhood of urban tribes and
fashion. I would like to buy some crazy and colorful clothes in Harajuku.
![]() |
| (Harajuku girls! so cute 🥰) |
![]() |
| (Harajuku) |
All my
money from this trip would go away just buying manga, souvenirs and clothes.
Sayonara!👋







Comentarios
Publicar un comentario