Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music
Today I´m
going to talk to you about one of my favorite bands and so as not to repeat the
same thing from yesterday I'll talk about Love of Lesbian.
Love of
Lesbian is a Spanish indie rock band, currently with 5 members. Personally, at
first, I was drawn to the band by name, I thought it was a group of women and I
was surprised that they were all men and used that name… but then that became
an unimportant detail after I listened to his songs. The lyrics of the songs
produced me varied sensations, in some I was happy with the crazy stories and
ideas that they sang and then I felt a dark feeling.
![]() |
| (Pizzigato) |
![]() |
| (Belice) |
I usually
listen to diverse music like HipHop, Rock, Pop, K-pop and other, I don't have a
favorite genre of music, but if I have a kind of weakness for the faster songs
and that they contain some rap.
Recently
I'm listening a lot to a musical called Hamilton created by Lin-Manuel Miranda
that tells the life of Alexander Hamilton, where some songs are just the way I
like them, with the perfect amount of rap.




ResponderEliminarWow I had never heard them, what good songs
This band sounds interesting and I liked the song too :)
ResponderEliminarhow interesting, I love finding new music
ResponderEliminarThank's for sharing your favorite group, I like very much the rock in our language.
ResponderEliminarI love the name of the band! <3
ResponderEliminarIt sounds good, maybe I will listen some of their music c:
ResponderEliminarGood band! i liked their freaky lyrics
ResponderEliminarI think I will listen to this, thanks for sharing!
ResponderEliminar