Blog 6: Post Graduate Studies

Hello everyone! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Well, as you can see from the title, today I'll tell you about my post graduate studies after the visual arts career. As I said yesterday, I would like to be an art teacher, so I plan after finishing my studies in visual arts, studying to have pedagogy, to do this my plan is to apply for the teacher vocation scholarship in my third year and thus have some help to be able to study pedagogy.

I once had a dream where I would go back to my old school and become a teacher there, maybe that dream will come true once I get the pedagogy. After some time of being a teacher and having some money saved, I plan to travel and study more.

I would like to travel, and study new things related to art, maybe go to France, London, Spain or other places, I want to always be learning new things and then passing that knowledge on to my students.


If I have the chance, I'd like to get a master’s degree in sexology. I've always thought about this, it could help people discover themselves or with any problems they had in the sexual ambit. I researched and after I save a little to study sexology, I´ve seen that there are options to have this master online.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music

Blog 5: My Future Job

Blog 7: An Interesting Hobby/ free-time activity you have