Blog 8: Personal Opinions
Today I will express my opinion on an issue that can be sensitive depending on where you look. The social media and technology, there are people who prefer not to have social networks because in a way they can create a dependency on these, in my opinion I think this is subjective to every person since this dependence is created by something profound, something that has nothing to do with technology but with our psychological state because of course there are people who have a healthy relationship with their social media.
But there are other people who really need social media because they bring us, albeit momentarily, stability and emotions we need and I say "we" since I include myself in this group of people, for me social media was somehow a help, a way out of real life. They helped me socialize more with people. A lot of insecurities later grew up in me, but it wasn't as many as the good things I experienced.
In my final
opinion, is that social media is neither good nor bad, we are the beings who
pollute them.
As for
technology, I think it's very helpful in many situations, but that sometimes we
leave them all we have to do, in the sense that we press a button or do some
action and things are done, maybe we could try not to use the technology so
much and give it a break.



What do you think about what happens with the childrens with social media??
ResponderEliminarHello!
I sincerely believe that it is a bit dangerous, they could be exposed to serious situations :(
Eliminar