Blog 9: Changes to My Study Program
What a
perfect opportunity to vent about the study programs and structures of the
faculty (In my case I will refer to the arts faculty located on the Juan Gómez
Millas Campus). About the visual arts study program, it was recently changed
and last year the new program began to be implemented. Unfortunately, I don't
know if it's much use evaluating it, as the classes last year were online, and
the content of this program had to be adapted to that modality.
![]() | ||
(2020 study program)
|
I will talk
about what I would change about the online classes, although the contents were
adapted, there were some problems, not related to the program but to certain
professors who did not comply with the flexibility agreements, the academic
load was too much for some students, it would be ideal to solve this for the coming
years.
I come from
the faculty's basic stage program, so I know headquarters in person, and I
think the real problem here is its infrastructure, the spaces where the classes
are held are somewhat deteriorated, the underground rooms flood when it rains a
lot, some workshops do not have good equipment to work with. Like the ceramics
workshop whose kilns do not work. And worst of all are the bathrooms, there is
almost never soap or toilet paper, some cubicles in the bathrooms have holes
that do not make people feel safe when they use them.
There has
already been a lot of talk about making changes to the faculty, but no
consensus is ever reached.




The faculty has serious infrastructure and resource problems :(
ResponderEliminarlol I used the same image of the guy asking for help. And yes, faculty sucks in many ways.
ResponderEliminara radical change is needed! the arts do matter
ResponderEliminarArts matter too:( what sad situation
ResponderEliminar