Blog 4: Favorite movie / anime

 


Hello everyone!

Well, today I'll tell you a little bit about one of my favorite movies, it was hard to pick one as there are many that I enjoy watching over and over again.

The film I'll show you is Kamisama no Iu Toori (As the God's Will) Japanese film released in 2014. the main character Takahata Shun thinks his life is too boring and monotonous, but everything changes one day when his teacher's head explodes and a Daruma doll emerges from his body. Starting a series of games that Takahata Shun and another group of students must survive.

It's a very interesting supernatural horror movie, my favorite part is when surviving students should dress up as mice and defeat a giant cat 😊  I better not give more spoilers and I leave it to your judgement if it catches your eye after watching the trailer.




I would also like to share with you my favorite anime, Osomatsu-san (2015)


This anime is about the lives of the 6 Matsuno brothers, how they survive the day to day doing crazy things. from the first chapter I was caught up in the funny references, literally the first chapter is a parody of many famous anime such as Haikyuu, kuroko no basket and shingeki no kyojin.

(shingeki no kyojin parody in Ep 1)



Comentarios

  1. wow! what a weird movie! I think I'll try to watch it but I cannot handle horror movies that well, hehehe

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 3: Favorite music band/ artist / kind of music

Blog 5: My Future Job

Blog 7: An Interesting Hobby/ free-time activity you have